This week we are unfolding your why, natural talents, values, passions, skills and expertise.
Here is an exercise you can do to help you discover your why.
When you allow yourself to do what you wish, you find that you will naturally gravitate to your purpose.
- Take a few moments and think and feel through the following and write it down.
- What are your natural talents?
- What is an activity you do that you get lost in time doing?
- I seek
- I avoid
- All of my life I always looked for
What are your passions?
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
- I feel joy when
- My perfect day includes
Brene’ Browns book Daring Greatly is an eye-opening book is about the power being vulnerable and connecting with your passions.
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
What are your skills and expertise?
- What do people come to you for or say you are really good at?
- This is something you are asked to show people how to?
These things together are your your purpose. We will need this for next week when we go from reacting, to responding then to designing our lives.
Deeper Dive: I highly recommend the book Your True North by Bill George.