Add money, increase energy and free time in your life.
“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines that are practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
Make yourself a priority, this is not a selfish act, it is your first priority. Just like when you put the oxygen mask on yourself first in an airplane THEN the children.
1. Say “no” to negative people, probably the most important part to increasing your time and energy.
2. Say “no” to requests that don’t match your priorities.
3. Say “no” to tasks that limit your time, if it is not building you up it is wearing you out.
4. Say “no” to the latest greatest and other distractions and stay focus on contents that serve to add value. Have you found yourself scrolling Instagram for 2 hours or mindlessly watching TV.
5. Say “no” to things that you have no control over, things like weather, politics, the government and how other people think.
Decision fatigue is a real thing, and reduces your effectiveness, energy and takes your precious time. You can always always make more money but you can not add more time. Guard it closer than your wallet.
“Keeping a personal journal a daily in-depth analysis and evaluation of your experiences is a high-leverage activity that increases self-awareness and enhances all the endowments and the synergy among them.” — Stephen R.Covey
Use the STAR (TM) Journal daily, increased water, and gentle movement.
These will be staples the cornerstones of the work we are doing going forward. If you have to skip anything do not skip these. You can catch up on the rest later if you wish.
Journaling creates clarity and awareness, writing something down increases brain development and memory.
Check out this 4 min video from the respected authority on leadership and productivity Stephen Covey
How do you feel about this?